|Home » Makeup Tips
Tips on Buying Makeups Online
Looking beautiful may be just a mouse-click away when you order cosmetics online. Check out all of your favorite brands - many or most may be available in an online store.
- Click a Related Site, enter the word "cosmetics" or "makeup" in a search engine such as Lycos or Alta Vista, or click the desired boxes in the shopping list below and choose the "shop online" option.
- Browse a number of the sites. Some sell only the cosmetics that they manufacture while others give you a wide choice of products from various manufacturers.
- If you need a specific item, do a site search by the category of the product ("lipstick," "eyeliner") or by the name of the manufacturer.
- Consult with the site's online beauty adviser, if one is available. You can contact the adviser by e-mail, or you can use a toll-free phone number to call for advice before you buy.
- Find the product you want, and add it to your shopping or tote "bag." Be sure to indicate the color you desire in the appropriate box.
- Order all the products you need and proceed to "checkout." Fill in the payment and shipping information.
- Check the total amount with taxes and shipping costs added in.
If you are happy with the total, submit your order.
- Most sites have tips and ideas for choosing and using makeup. Check them out if you want help.
- If you don't find the product you want, some sites allow you to e-mail a request for a specific product you don't see on the site.
- Always look for special promotions, sales or discounts. If possible, register on the site and you may be eligible for free samples and other special privileges.
- Most sites will allow you to return cosmetics for a refund or replacement. Read the return policy before you buy.
Comments » Add yours?
Was this information helpful? Yes or
Kate from LA, May 11, 2009
Thanks for these helpful tips, they make the buying easier and reduce time consumed on it.
Leave a comment