|Home » Eyebrow Makeup
Fill In Your Eyebrows
Brows shape your face and enhance your eyes. Your grandma used to pencil them on really thick or really thin. Luckily, you have multiple options and colors to fill your eyebrows subtly and attractively.
- Select a brow filler that's a shade or two lighter than your hair.
- Begin with freshly plucked or waxed brows.
- Stroke a thicker brow with a sharp eyebrow pencil using light, feathery strokes, adding color to thinner areas.
- Define thin brows with a brow powder. Use a flat angled brow brush and color over the natural shape of the brow. Apply to the outer edges first, then move to the area closer to the nose.
- Groom your brows with a clean mascara brush or similar tool. Move loose hairs into place and blend color for a more natural appearance.
- Use a brow powder with a waxy base to keep hairs in place throughout the course of the day. Or use a very small amount of brow gel or alcohol-free hair gel on the brush when grooming your brows.
Look for brow kits, which offer a small mirror, mini tweezers, mini brow brush and brow color all in a convenient compact.
Comments » Add yours?
Leave a comment