|Home » Makeup Tips
Tips for Buying Makeup as a Gift
Many women enjoy the pleasures of makeup, from subtle hues to rainbow-colored palettes. Give her products from a reputable cosmetics line that match her skin tone.
- Ponder the color scheme and general style of your intended recipient. Subtle earth tones or vibrant colors? You decide.
- Research popular cosmetics companies. Who is the hottest name this year? Do any brands have particularly festive packaging? Your gift should include a balance of each.
- Choose from a particular category of cosmetic types: a palette of eye shadows, a smorgasbord of brilliant blush, a rainbow of lipsticks or a festive pack of powders and bases.
- Look for a gift-with-purchase special offer for an added package of treats that typically come in fun and convenient sample sizes.
- Consider including a gift certificate for a free makeover from the cosmetic company's retail location.
- You may want to wrap up a gift certificate for her favorite makeup line to insure that she receives exactly what she needs.
- Include blush brushes, eye shadow brushes, lipstick cases or a small vanity mirror with your gift.
Comments » Add yours?
Leave a comment