|Home » Makeup Tips
Tips on Cleaning Makeup Brushes
Makeup brushes can harbor lots of dirt and bacteria, but frequent washing of your makeup brushes can keep them - and your face - clean and healthy.
- Run the bristles of the makeup brush under warm running water.
- Apply a small amount of shampoo to bristles and work into a light lather.
- Rinse bristles thoroughly under running water. You will notice that the water leaving the brush is tinted from old makeup.
- Continue rinsing until no color leaves the brush.
- Allow it to air-dry.
- Many professional makeup artists use a specialized cleaning solution for their brushes.
- These solutions are available at most beauty supply stores.
Comments » Add yours?
Leave a comment