|Home » Makeup Tips
Keep Your Makeup Sponge Last Longer
The most important factor in extending the life of your makeup sponges is cleanliness.
- Store sponges in their own small plastic container in your makeup bag.
- Wash makeup sponges gently with antibacterial hand soap and water after each use or after several uses.
- Allow sponges to air dry.
- Replace sponges when the corners begin looking tattered.
- Some cosmetics companies sell small plastic containers specifically to carry sponges.
- Sponges sold at cosmetics counters in department stores are typically overpriced. Your local drug store will sell replacement sponges in larger quantities for less money.
Comments » Add yours?
Leave a comment