|Home » Nail Makeup
How to Give Your Mate a Manicure?
Buff, file and polish away in the privacy of your own home - you choose the ambiance and simply follow these instructions.
- Sit across from each other with a table between you, and make sure your supplies are within easy reach.
- Remove old nail polish, if applicable, with a commercial nail polish remover. (Image 1)
- Have your mate soak his or her hands in a dish of warm water. (Image 2)
- Remove hands from water and pat off the excess moisture.
- Pour a generous dollop of hand lotion into your hands and begin to massage your mate's hands. Start with the fingers and work your way towards the wrist, adding more lotion as needed. (Image 3)
- Slather on even more lotion and place hands in plastic bags. Wrap warm towels around them or slip on mitts; let lotion soak in for at least 15 minutes. (Image 4)
- Remove plastic bags and massage leftover lotion into hands.
- Buff nails. End here if not applying polish.
- Gently push back cuticles with an orange stick. (Image 5)
- Put on base coat and allow it to dry. Apply two coats of the polish of choice, if desired. (Image 6)
- Use toothpaste to remove ink stains from polish.
- Acetone-based nail-polish removers dry out nails, which can cause them to split or break.
Comments » Add yours?
Leave a comment