|Home » Skin Makeup
How to Apply Powder?
Powder sets your makeup, creating a shine-free, even finish. Use loose powder at home, and carry a pressed powder compact for a midday touchup.
- Apply a loose powder after you have completed the application of your foundation and concealer, and before applying eye makeup.
- Release powder into the top section of the container by tipping the container and gently tapping the bottom.
- Take a large fluffy brush or a powder puff and dip it into the powder. Tap the tool lightly over the container to remove any excess. (Image 1)
- Dust your face with powder. Stroke your face gently to cover all areas evenly. (Image 2)
- Touch up your makeup throughout the day using pressed powder. Dab a small amount of powder onto a cosmetic puff and apply it to shiny areas or places where your makeup has become thin. (Image 3)
Opt for an oil-free powder if you have oily skin.
Comments » Add yours?
Leave a comment